(1) Download the CorelDraw CNC plugin here
(2) Close CorelDraw when the application is running
(3) Unzip the zip file
(4) Start the setup program by double clicking
(5) The installer automatically detects all installed CorelDraw versions (32/64 bit). Select the CorelDraw product in which you want to install the CorelDraw CNC / Cutting plugin. The 32/64 bit variants and the installation directory are automatically set when the CorelDraw product is selected
(6) Accept the license terms
(7) Click on "Install
(8) After the installation you can close the setup program
(9) Open CorelDraw
(10) Go to the main menu of CorelDraw under "Tools"
(11) Click on gCode Generator 3 at the very bottom of the menu (see picture)
(12) The CorelDraw G-Code plugin starts and integrates into the CorelDraw interface on the right side (Add-ons). When you install gCode Generator for the first time, the trial version will be activated automatically when it launches
(13) If necessary, adjust the docker width by dragging it with the mouse
Important note: If you do not see gCode Generator 3 under "Tools". Exit CorelDraw. Restart CorelDraw and simultaneously press and hold the "F8" key while CorelDraw starts. A message to reset the workspace will appear. Confirm with Yes. Now you will see gCode Generator 3 under "Tools".